I'm Adrienne Cobb. In my spare time I like browsing the internet and magazines, and drawing the lovely things I see. All the images on this site are hand drawn and colored in with marker. I will sometimes fiddle around with contrast and brightness only because the scanner I'm using doesn't seem to like the lighter shades of marker. Occasionally I'll go a little crazy and throw in some mixed media as well (note: I LOVE glitter). At the start of this blog I'd been drawing for only a week...it's a developing hobby.
Copyright: All the images on this site are copyright protected. That said, I am happy to have my work shared for the public to view. If you love something you see and want to spread the word (or image as is the case) feel free to do so, abiding by a few rules.
- reposting pictures to blog or tumblr (with a note that they were done by me--Adrienne Cobb or Drawn in Style-- as well as a link back)
- printing off photos for private use (i.e. hanging on your wall)
- printing off photos to give to friends
- posting pictures to your blog, tumblr, or website without a note that they were done by me or any link back
- printing off photos for commercial use (i.e. selling, putting on stuff to sell, etc.)
A note about sources: I draw most of my inspiration from things I see online and in magazines. I make every effort to site the original source of this inspiration. However, finding an original source for inspirational images is not always possible, especially online. I encourage all my readers to provide accurate sourcing information when necessary.